The Ultimate Property Preservation Estimating System

The Ultimate Property Preservation Estimating System


If you are interested in actually making some real money in the Property Preservation industry… then this might just be your lucky day. Just to make sure you and I are on the same page, I want you to understand that everything you’re about to read here is 100% accurate and backed up with factual information. Just like at my website Property-Preservation.us, my reputation is on the line and I don’t take that lightly.


Anyway, what you’re going to read right here is probably much different than what you may have heard from some of the “self-appointed-experts” out there. And it’s completely different than anything you might have heard at any of the Property Preservation forums.



That’s what I would be thinking to myself if I were in your shoes. Here’s why you should listen: I’ve been kicking in this industry since 2007 and I haven’t had to clean out 1 measly toilet the entire time. And I have been self-employed since the mid 1990’s, running my own construction and real estate related businesses the entire time.


What do I mean by “kicking ”? Here’s a small sample of weekly checks my company receives from just 1 of our clients. And yes… I said WEEKLY. BTW, please don’t mistake this as anything other than me providing you with factual evidence to show you that I know what I’m talking about.


Note: The only time I make a copy of any invoice checks is when I am sorting out an issue with one of my invoices, if I received a chargeback or some other discrepancy that needed resolved with my client. This is an average sampling of checks we received from this one client, out of the several hundred or so that we have received from them since 2007.


Before I get too far ahead of myself, I’d like to take a moment to answer a some of the most commonly asked questions about this side of the Property Preservation Industry.


It all started in 2007 when I stumbled into the world of Property Preservation with very little money saved because of a few bad real estate investments I made right before the market made its turn for the worse. The only things I had going for me was the mindset that I either had to make this new business work or face the risk that my family could possibly become homeless. And I also had the previous experience from being self-employed for the 10 years prior.


I didn’t have any “rich” family members at the time and my credit rating was so bad I couldn’t even finance a piece of bubble gum. But instead of dwelling on what I didn’t have, I made a conscious decision to focus on doing my best with what I did have. And I made a promise to myself that I’d… Go to store


Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment