12 Weeks To Freedom by Gordon Jay Alexander

12 Weeks To Freedom by Gordon Jay Alexander


The Chattel Report 12 WEEKS TO FREEDOM What this information represents is how one man was able to ditch his job, and live a life of pure freedom and to not only live but thrive, by buying and selling personal property, also known as chattel. Wouldnt you like to do the same too? To find out how… READ ON!


Here’s a FACT. Living your dreams is often dependent on how much MONEY you earn. And that is why you may be looking into money making opportunities. That’s how you came to this site, right?



Perhaps you have a JERK for a boss. Or you have a long drive on smog covered expressways full of angry people ready to shoot you at the push of a break pedal.


W ver the reason, there is a good chance that you are NOT making enough MONEY to do what you really want to. But of course, you may not even know what you want to do.


Here is what I believe to be a truth. If you had ENOUGH MONEY, to take the daily pressures off, then you could spend some TIME to find out what would really make you happy.


And it was Joe that taught me about the "world’s most exciting business" the DIRECT RESPONSE BUSINESS. Some call it Mail Order. Or Remote Direct Marketing. And I have been involved in this business, it seems, forever.


But it was ALSO Joe who taught me about CHATTEL. And how buying and selling of chattel could get me the START-UP capital for any type of business. At the time I was a student at Golden West Community College in Huntington Beach, California. I think I was taking Surfing 101 as I remember it. Mostly just hanging out. And Joe was at Sunset Beach when I first ‘bumped’ into him, literally. Well, anyhow, that story is not important.


Joe told me about how he made money BUYING & SELLING surplus boxes after he got out of the Service. (We were kindered spirits, he was a Pharmacists Mate, I was a Commissaryman).


And that is the money he used to buy a brand new car (with CASH), moved into a handsome apartment, and put over $10,000 in the bank, all through BUYING & SELLING.


Joe also BOUGHT a boat (which is CHATTEL) for a fraction of what the owner had paid. And when Joe sold that boat, he made a very substantial PROFIT.


Joe Karbo is considered by many to be a marketing genius. And I agree with that. What most people don’t know about Joe, he was "accessible" and helpful to people and he gave this young college student more than the time of day. He gave me a way to make money, anywhere, anytime I needed to.


Let me introduce you to what I affectionately call Joe’s OTHER direct response business: the BUYING & SELLING of CHATTEL. And as I mentioned, it is so simple my 11 year old does it.


You probably DO IT… Go to store


Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment