Pest Control Profits 1 – How to Start a Pest Control Business

Pest Control Profits 1 - How to Start a Pest Control Business


I don’t know what your reasons are for wanting to start your own pest control business; you might your current job, you might working for the man, you might feel like your job is going nowhere, maybe you want to start building a business for yourself for a change, or maybe you already have a service business and you want to start offering pest control services to your customers.


W ver your reason is, what I can tell you is that pest control is an awesome business to get into.



The strategies that I’m going to teach you in this course are stupid simple, they work, and they will make you a lot of money if you simply do what I tell you.


I used to work at Walmart. I was a lawn and garden ociate and I put together barbeque grills for 8 hours a day, unless the front was busy and they needed me to be a cashier.


I don’t know if you’ve ever thought about the person actually ringing you up when you buy something at the store, but you’re the probably the 300th person they’ve had to deal with that day… The people that do that for years and make a career out of it are amazing… I don’t know how they do it.


I couldn’t stand my boss ordering me around like I was his 4 year old kid. He would tell me to do something ridiculous and then walk away with a smug little smirk on his face because he knew that I couldn’t do anything about it… he was the boss.


Some friends of mine were in sales, and while they did have managers, they basically worked when they wanted to. Finally, they talked me into quitting my job and giving sales a shot.


Once I kind of got the hang of things, I liked sales. The money was good, I could work when I wanted to, and there wasn’t someone constantly ordering me around.


I also loved working on commission, and before long I was looking at other companies trying to figure out where I could get paid the most.


By that point, one of my friends was selling accounts for a pest control company. He kept telling me how much he was getting paid per sale, but he was also the friend that’s always telling you B.S. stories for some reason, so I never took him too serious.


We were getting paid $200 a sale, and the best guys there were getting 4-6 sales a day. It was insane. These guys made car salesman and real estate agents look like the Salvation Army asking for spare change.


I kept thinking I was rich, until one day we had a company BBQ at the owners house. Once again, when I saw this guys house I thought, “pest control… really?”


It was amazing. At that moment it made perfect… Go to store


Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment