Profit in Real Estate Without Cash, Credit or Risk!

Profit in Real Estate Without Cash, Credit or Risk!


real estate investing rehab properties ugly properties flipping houses igning contracts rehabbing


Find and ign – How to Make Fast Cash by Flipping or Wholesaling Real Estate



Hey Joe, Thanks for the zip file! I would like to commend you on a superb job and writing style. I am a Newbie Investor interested in wholesaling to capitalize my new Biz. I have read Ron Legrand, Bill Bronchick, as well as others who are very GOOD, But when I got Your "Find and ign" package I was BLOWN AWAY by the HUGE amount of GREAT "Usefull" Information and Tools.


I have been Taking Interactive Real Estate Training (ICS) for 6 Months Now, But have been trying to piece it all together. With your package, this has not been a problem. Thank you so much! Looking forward to the CD also!


Hello Joe. What can I say…Your program is incredible! My name is Anthony Carruth. I am here in the DC/MD/VA area and I just wanted to say, “THANK YOU, Mr. Kamenar!” I know it took me some time to get through the Find And ign Course, I’ll admit. But, I must add that it was more because of information overload as opposed to anything else. There are just too many “real estate investor gurus” out there hell-bent on selling products they claim to be “the way” that it is very easy to lose focus in all of that information when trying to get educated. That said, your program has been the tipping point for me. Complete! Specific! Revealing! Honest! Educational! Inclusive! Informative! I can go on and on. – Anthony Carruth, DC/MD/VA


I am especially pleased with the Rehab Cost Model. Truth be known, I have developed several of these models myself, but not anywhere close to the level of detail that your Rehab Cost Model gets to.


This stuff is really good! I was able to go out and start finding properties the day after I got my manual. – Mike Kolzac, Philadelphia PA


I was looking as spending $495 on a home study course, but "Find and ign" saved me a lot of money. – Chris Finnegan, Mt. Holly NJ


The hardest part of this business is finding properties. I used the Bird Dog agreement to sign up 8 property scouts. I have three properties now under contract. – Steve Davin, Orlando FL


I like that all the forms and agreements were included. Plus, the internet resource list was great. I have spent a week just learning more about rehabbing and buying properties "sub2". – Nancy Powell, Austin TX


I used one of the ideas given on how to find buyers, and now I don’t have enough properties to ign. I get calls and e-mails every week from my buyer list asking if I have anything new. – Bill Nelson, Columbus OH


After just two property inspections I felt like a seasoned buyer, since I learned what to look for before making an offer. The checklist is great… Go to store


Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment