How To Start A Vending Machine Business – My Vending Secret

How To Start A Vending Machine Business - My Vending Secret


If you don’t get a new lead or prospect in the first 60 days of implementing my system then Just Ask For Your Money Back!


Hi my name is Chris Robertson and for the last 15 years I have been operating my very own profitable vending business in Hamilton, Ontario Canada.



Over the last 10 years I have helped thousands of people across the globe start their very own vending businesses themselves in their own local areas by providing them with the very best and up to date information about vending and providing them with the necessary tools to help them get started on the right foot.


This picture was a live stage presentation that I did in December 2008 in front of 1300 of T Harv Eker’s students in Palm Springs California!


Today I will show you how you can take a simple soda vending machine and snack vending machine and make extra money for yourself so you can buy the things you want, provide a retirement income for yourself or just simply have extra spending money for the things in life that you enjoy doing.


The truth is that Vending is a great way to make easy cash! Yep! that’s right cash, because when your in vending you don’t have to wait for checks in the mail or wait until payday to get paid.


In fact you get paid each and every time to go and restock one of your vending machines. Also you don’t have to wait for your BOSS to maybe give you a pay raise when it comes time for your review.


You simply get a pay raise every time you place your machines on a new location and start making money.


The Vending Business Is A Multi-Billion Dollar Business and Is A Simple Business where literally anyone can create an income and you don’t need a University Degree to do it.


Hey, Listen I am probably a lot like you. I had a full time job for many years driving a city bus and when I built my vending business big enough then that’s when I fired my Boss.


How many people do you know have left a full time job where they had great seniority, made $50,000 per year and had an excellent medical and dental benefit plan and just one day quit?


Well that’s exactly what I did and the only way that I could have done it was because I built a highly profitable vending business from scratch.


It was like I can remember it yesterday, I was probably a lot like you working a full time job in a small town near my home in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. I had a job as a city bus driver and I made half decent money, had full benefits and pretty good working hours.


I thought I hit a gold mine when I first started at that job and I honestly thought that I was going to drive that city bus… Go to store


Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment