Small Dojo Big Profits – Martial Arts Business Success Done Right

Small Dojo Big Profits - Martial Arts Business Success Done Right


Find out how to finance a martial arts school with zero credit, including how much starting capital you’ll need, and where to get it when the banks say “no.”


Once you open your doors, you’ll need to fill your floor with students. Discover martial arts school marketing that works in the real world, right now.



Even good instructors can lose their schools to poor planning. Find out how to avoid costly mistakes that could tank your school before and after you open.


Thorough, accurate, and realistic information on how to start and run a highly profitable martial art school is a rare find.


In fact, many of the people giving you martial arts business advice today have never even owned a studio. And, many others have never actually run a profitable studio.


Yet, Small Dojo Big Profits is different. As a career martial arts instructor, I wrote it from the perspective of experiencing failure, then finding the formula for long-term success in starting and running a highly profitable martial arts school.


And in this revised and updated edition, I’ve included additional knowledge gained over the last ten years of opening and growing two more successful studios in the midst of the economic recession.


I can ure you, it’s the the 100% honest truth about starting and running your own highly profitable martial art school.


No prior business experience is required (although it is helpful, I ume that you are starting out just like I did, with no prior experience). All you need to do is follow the directions in the manual. And, using my methods you won’t need a big commitment of time or money to get started.


Hundreds of martial arts school owners have relied on this information while starting their own schools, and thousands more have been completely satisfied with their purchase of my manual and materials.


Read on to find out why over the last ten years I’ve become the most trusted martial arts school start-up and “dojo rescue” expert in the industry…


For over a decade I’ve been advising and coaching martial arts school owners on how to start and run small, mega-efficient, highly profitable martial arts schools. The methods I teach today are based on 20+ years of real-world experience starting, growing, and running three successful small studios.


I was running a small dojo and barely getting by in addition to working a day job. Mike was working with me to help get things moving and then the worst thing happened that could.


We experienced a Hurricane in my town and while my Dojo made it through ok, my numbers didn’t. With Small Dojo Big Profits and Mike’s help, I not only grew my numbers back but was able within 6 months to leave my day job!


If you have the drive and desire to succeed but lack the knowledge, then Michael M ie is the friend for you. Why do I say… Go to store


Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment